Gainful Employment Disclosures – 2019 Program Name Practical Nursing (full-time)
This program is designed to be completed in 12 months.
This program will cost $6,893 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $0 amount of debt.
- 1) Program meets licensure requirements in the following States: N/A
- 2) Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States: N/A
- 3) Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: FL
- 4) Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: N/A
- 5) The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: N/A
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/