.NET Application Development & Programming
Do not keep dreaming about a career in the exciting field of .NET programming. Now is the time to acquire these in-demand skills. Learn how to create a Windows phone app, an N-tier web application, and how to incorporate an SQL database.These are the skills that IT managers are seeking. Classroom work is combined with client projects in a setting that simulates the work environment. Compete effectively for that next IT job; learn .NET Programming now! Students are prepared to earn various Microsoft certifications and provided with free practice exams and free certification exams.
.NET Application Development & Programming is designed to prepare post-secondary students for entry-level employment as an information technology assistant, a computer programmer assistant, a computer programmer, or a .NET programmer and to provide supplemental training for persons previously or currently employed in any of these occupations.
.NET Application Development and Programming offers a foundation in the area of designing and developing .NET data-driven web applications. Windows phone app development is also covered.
HoloLens developer training! Be among the first developers to create the future of the web, including 3D websites, 3D technical training, 3D gaming, etc. Don't just view the website, be IN the website.
The following table illustrates the program structure:
|Course #||OCP||Course Name||Hours|
|OTA0040||A||Information Technology Assistant||150|
|CTS0041||B||Computer Programmer Assistant||300|
|Enroll now - program starts August 10, 2017|
Approximately 10 months
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
.NET Application Development & Programming Fee Sheet
- Visual #C Programming
- ASP .NET Application Development
- Windows Phone App Development
- SQL Server
- PHP Programming
- User Authentication
- Session Management
- Employability Skills
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Secured Web site using ASP .NET
- Windows Phone App.
- Master Web Site Planners
- Note: many students are self-employed
- Web/mobile app development team in a corporate environment
- Self-employment Web/mobile app developer
According to O'Net Online, jobs for web developers are expected to grow faster than average (15% - 21%) between 2012 - 2022.
Steps to Enroll
- Attend an Information Session (Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. [when school is in session])
- Meet with an admissions specialist
- Take the TABE test, if applicable
- Obtain official transcripts, if applicable (high school, GED, college, etc.)
- Apply for financial aid (official transcripts required)
- Provide appropriate residency documents
- Complete application packet
- Pay application fee
- Dr. Dante Ciolfi
- (239) 334-4544 ext. 356